Note: this information only applies to tailor-made dresses (‘made-to-fit’). For information, about our policy for standard size dresses (‘off-the-peg’), click here.
To adjust your tailor-made dress and apply for a credit, please follow these steps:
5. Apply for an Alteration Credit. Send us an email with the following attachments:
- A scanned copy of the receipt of your tailor (the receipt must contain a telephone number, the name of the tailor and an official letterhead).
- A scanned copy of the Alteration Form showing measurement changes made by your tailor.
- Four digital photos (two photos of you wearing the dress before alteration, and two photos of you wearing the same dress after alteration)
- A scanned copy of the Alteration Credit Application Form.
You can apply for an alteration credit within 7 days from the delivery date. Once processed, your credit will appear on your credit card statement (or PayPal account) within 7 to 10 days.
Please note that Comic Sexy will only reimburse you for alterations if your dress does not fit because of a mistake from our side. Because all our dresses are tailor-made, we are unfortunately unable to reimburse you if your dress does not fit because you provided us with incorrect body measurements.