< alterations and returns
To adjust your dress and apply for a credit, please follow these steps:
1. Record the problem. Before you go to your local tailor, put on your dress and ask a friend to make two digital photos of you wearing the dress: a photo of the entire dress, and a photo of the part of the dress that doesn’t fit. Make sure that each photo is no bigger than 2MB.
2. Download and print our Alteration Form
. This form shows how your dress can be altered by a tailor. Note that the quality of the alterations will depend on the experience and expertise of the tailor you select.
3. Take your dress and the Alteration Form to a local tailor. Ask your tailor to indicate all changes on the Alteration Form.
4. Record the solution. Upon completion of the alterations, put on your address and ask a friend to make again two digital photos of you wearing the dress: a photo of the entire dress, and a photo of the part of the dress that has been altered (< 2MB each).
5. Apply for an Alteration Credit.
Send us an email with the following attachments:
- A scanned copy of the receipt of your tailor (the receipt must contain a telephone number, the name of the tailor and an official letterhead).
- A scanned copy of the Alteration Form showing measurement changes made by your tailor.
- Four digital photos (two photos of you wearing the dress before alteration, and two photos of you wearing the same dress after alteration)
- A scanned copy of the Alteration Credit Application Form.
You can apply for an alteration credit within 7 days from the delivery date. Once processed, your credit will appear on your credit card statement (or PayPal account) within 7 to 10 days.
Please note that Comic Sexy will only reimburse you for alterations if your dress does not fit because of a mistake from our side. Because all our dresses are tailor-made, we are unfortunately unable to reimburse you if your dress does not fit because you provided us with incorrect body measurements.